Quantity Surveyor (URGENT)
- 2-3 years of civil construction experience
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Methodical way of thinking
- Above average knowledge and skills of civil construction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily
- Computer literate
- Available anytime for interview in Dubai
- B Tech Civil Engineer
- Has 5 to 10 years of experience working with DEWA substations.
- Has driver’s license.
- Has good command of English (speaking and writing).
- Has wide knowledge in green building requirements.
- Can deal with different types of people.
- Currently in UAE and available for interview anytime.
- B.E Civil
- DEWA Approved
- 2-3 years experience in UAE substation construction
- Good communication skills in English
- Ensure that projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- knowledgeable in various computer software for developing detailed designs
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Civil engineering/ construction background
- 2-3 years experience
- NEBOSH certified
- DEWA Approved
- Good communication skills
- Interested applicants may fill out the online application and attach any certifications from government if available
- Applicants currently in UAE will be prioritized.
- UAE construction experience is required for all position.
- Civil engineering experience is a must.
- Please indicate your current and expected salary in your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.